Home News News list News results

News List

11 - 20 of 21
17 November 2006
At a meeting in September 2006 between NATECLA and the SFL SU, Neil Robertson asked Management Council to ascertain the views of NATECLA Members.
03 November 2006
The National Reference Point for Skills for Life professional development (NRP) has been established to offer specialist information and advice to those intending to join the profession, existing teachers and learning support staff
30 October 2006
Peter Kingston’s Article –‘Too expensive in any language’ on Tuesday 24th October Guardian. In response The National Association for Teaching English and other Community Languages to Adults is concerned that the LSC appears to have ignored the NIACE Co
18 October 2006
The Learning and Skills Council (LSC) launches its third Annual Statement of Priorities. 'Raising our game'
31 August 2006
Standards Verification UK (SVUK) has been asked by the Department for Education and Skills to lead development on the selection criteria for teacher trainers ahead of them submitting bids for CETT status.
31 August 2006
The first in-depth analysis of qualifications held by Skills for Life staff is about to get underway at Lifelong Learning UK.
23 August 2006
QCA have decided to retain the accreditation of the single mode speaking and listening qualifications.
23 June 2006
Analysis of Responses to our consultation on an Adult ESOL Strategy for Scotland has now been published on the Scottish Executive website
24 April 2006
The five ESOL qualifications set out in the table below have been re-approved for one year from 1 January 2006 to 31 December 2006. These qualifications had previously reached their approval end-date on 31 December 2004 and became ineligible for LSC fund
02 March 2006
The current benchmark is 80 per cent of Skills for Life provision is made up of nationally approved qualifications, and the remaining 20 per cent is not. NATECLA is asking members to advise us what is happening in their area in terms of funding E1 and E

Search Press Releases