JOB ADVERT: Community Inclusion Worker and Life Skills Tutor (London)
- Job titles: Community Inclusion Worker and Life Skills Tutor
- Employer: Elatt, London E8
- Contact: Nafisah Graham-Brown, Head of Life Skills and Community (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Website: Elatt website
- Closing date: 25th May 2019
- Pay and conditions: £26,844- £30,063. fixed term
There are two positions available for the same role, funded by two different projects.
The aims of the role are:
- To plan, teach and provide additional learning support on Life Skills courses
- To raise the quality and success of Life Skills and Community department
- To source community engagement, volunteering and work placement opportunities for students
- To support ELATT delivering Lottery ESF Projects in West London and other London boroughs as necessary.
>> Find out more and apply via the ELATT website.