JOB ADVERT: Senior Qualifications (Product) Developer (English Speaking Board)
Back to news list
23 November 2018
- Job Title: Senior Qualifications (Product) Developer
- Employer: English Speaking Board (International) Ltd (ESB)
- Contact Email: Liam Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 01695 573 439 ext. 206
- Website: ESB jobs board
- Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Closing Date: 03/12/2018
- Pay and conditions: Pay: £29,000 - £35,000 per annum (pro-rate). Full-time/part-time (permanent) – minimum 3 days a week.
Awarding Body, English Speaking Board (International) Ltd.is currently looking to recruit a Senior Qualifications (Product) Developer.
The successful candidate will be part of ESB's Product Development Team producing, developing and reviewing educational products and services to achieve market share and revenue targets in the identified segments. They will be responsible for the production of examinations, assessments and training materials in line with regulatory and contractual obligations.
The ideal candidate should have experience of using business intelligence and needs analysis to develop and market new products to enhance competitive advantage. Additionally, they will need to play a leading role in the analysis, review, maintenance and validity of existing qualifications, ensuring they remain fit for purpose and compliant with regulatory requirements.
Applicants should have a degree/professional qualification at level 5 or above and/or experience in qualifications development (at least one year’s experience). They should also have relevant experience of teaching and/or working as an examiner with excellent knowledge of products/qualifications available in the ESOL International and/or ESOL Skills for Life sectors.