JOB ADVERT: FT English and ESOL Tutor, Ilford
Back to news list
13 October 2017
London, South East England
- Job Title: Full Time Tutor – English and ESOL
- Employer: Redbridge Institute of Adult Education
- Contact Email: Staffing team – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 020 8550 2398
- Website: www.redbridge-iae.ac.uk
- Location: Gants Hill, Ilford
- Closing Date: 19th October 2017
- Pay and conditions: Local Academic contract - £20,300 - £24,846 per annum
We are looking for an outstanding, dynamic and innovative ESOL/English tutor. This is an opportunity to join a very successful team of talented tutors who have high expectations for their learners.
You will be preparing learners for ESOL and English accreditation and supporting ESOL learners (from Entry level 3) in the transition from ESOL to English accreditation.
You will need to have a minimum of one year’s teaching experience, relevant subject specific and teaching qualifications. We will however consider tutors who are currently completing either subject specialisms or full teaching qualifications.
The post will include working in Redbridge Institute’s main sites at Gants Hill and Ilford and at community venues within the Redbridge area and teaching mainly daytime and at least one evening.
You will be supported by a dedicated team of curriculum and business support staff. There are excellent staff development opportunities.
Find out more on the Redbridge Institute website
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com or posted to be received by 5.00pm Thursday 19th October 2017.
Interviews will be held in week beginning 30th October 2017.