JOB ADVERT: Part time Product Development Manager Ascentis
Back to news list
18 September 2017
- Job Title: Part time Product Development Manager (0.6 FTE)
- Employer: Ascentis 8 Mannin Way, Caton Road, Lancaster
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 01254 845046
- Website: www.ascentis.co.uk
- Location: Lancaster, UK
- Closing Date: 22nd September 2017
- Pay and conditions: £16,539.60 per annum, £27,566 FTE
As a result of significant growth and success at Ascentis an opportunity has arisen for an dynamic and creative individual to join Ascentis to manage the development, review and maintenance of Ascentis qualifications with a focus on Education and Training qualifications (but not exclusively). This part time position will be based in our Research and Development team within Ascentis.
This role will also ensure that such qualifications remain fit for purpose and compliant with all regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will be well qualified with up to date knowledge in this specialist area, strong business acumen along with experience and ability to design, commercially competitive qualifications and products.
Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders the post holder will work closely with our commercial, marketing and quality assurance teams, mainly through advising and supporting other members of staff and our customers. You will also be required to travel throughout the UK to engage with customers, external partners, agencies and relevant regulators.
So, if you have a passion for these subject areas, with a flair for curriculum development and are interested in joining an innovative and forward looking company with a positive attitude, we would be happy to hear from you.
How to apply
- To discuss this post further, please contact Diane Sammon, Head of Product Development on 01524 845046.
- To apply please send a Cover Letter and up to Date CV to Recruitment@ascentis.co.uk
- Deadline for receipt of applications: Close of business 22nd September 2017.