Chief Examiner – ESOL Skills for Life
- Job Title: Chief Examiner – ESOL Skills for Life
- Employer: Gateway Qualifications
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 01206 911286
- Website: www.gatewayqualifications.org.uk
- Location: Home based role.
- Main office:Gateway Qualifications, Gateway House, 3 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, CO3 8AB
- Closing Date: 31st July 2015
- Pay and conditions: Contract for services, day rate £175 plus travel expenses
- Job description / person specification: Download now
Gateway Qualifications are looking to appoint a Chief Examiner to maintain and develop standards of Gateway Qualification's suite of ESOL Skills for Life qualifications.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate a track record within the ESOL environment. The role will involve developing good working relationships with a number of ESOL specialists within Gateway Qualifications to ensure the standard of assessments and qualifications are maintained, from assessment development, through to centre delivery and awarding.
The role will require a degree of travel to provide support and feedback to Centres delivering the ESOL Skills for Life qualification. We envisage the commitment to the role being a minimum of 40 days per year.
If you think you can make a difference please send a cover letter and your CV staying why you believe you are suited to the role to email@example.com by Friday 31st July 2015.
>> See attached advert with Job description / person specification for details.