NATECLA Webinar: Supporting Pre-entry Learners with Speaking & Listening
Request further information
- Title: WEBINAR: Supporting Pre-entry Learners with Speaking & Listening
- Date: Monday 11 December 2023
- Time: 17:00 -18:30
- Presenter: Judy Kirsh
- Cost: NATECLA members £5, non-members £30
In this interactive session, we will look at how to encourage and develop speaking and listening skills with beginner learners who have no or very little literacy in any language.
- What are the challenges – for the learners as well as the teachers?
- What about fluency v. accuracy?
- What resources would be useful?
You will have an opportunity to discuss your experiences of working with learners at this level, and go away with some new ideas and tips.
To book, copy and paste the following weblink into your browser:
Date(s): 11 December 2023 to 11 December 2023
Time: 17:00 - 18:30
Price: £5 member, £30 non-member
Location: Online webinar
Main contact: National Centre