NATECLA NW Autumn Conference 2020
Request further information
NATECLA North West's forthcoming Autumn conference provides an opportunity for ESOL professionals from across the region and beyond to engage in an afternoon of high quality, stimulating teacher training workshops and to meet with like-minded professionals.
- DATE: Friday 23 October 2020
- TIME: 12:00 - 15:30
- LOCATION: Online
- TICKET PRICES: £10 (NATECLA members), £20 (non-members), £5 (volunteers and unwaged people)
All ESOL practitioners - from managers and researchers to teachers and trainees - are invited to join us for our online conference, with a packed and exciting programme including:
- a keynote speaker - hear an update about #FEforestschools
- 2 workshop sessions
- a Teachmeet - lessons from lockdown
- Branch AGM
- Using comics in the language classroom - Rossie Stone and Anne Margaret Smith
- What makes an effective online ESOL lesson - Athena Mohammadi
<<BOOK AND PAY ONLINE HERE >>
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay over the phone and we will contact you during normal office hours.
Please contact email@example.com to book if you are a college or other institution.
Date(s): 23 October 2020 to 23 October 2020
Main contact: Fatima Bibi