NATECLA runs a number of high quality day and half day conferences throughout the year and at locations nationwide with a focus on providing ESOL managers, teachers and trainees with practical teaching workshops and updates from the sector. Our day conferences are always popular - not only for the opportunity to acquire high quality CPD at very low prices but also for their convenience - regional locations at times to suit busy practitioners.
As a sponsor of one of these events, you will have the opportunity to showcase your brand to a very targeted group of decision makers and influencers throughout the further, adult and community education fields.
You can take advantage of one of the following low-cost regional sponsorship opportunities:
This sponsorship package is for one regional event and offers excellent value for money and the following benefits:
1. Prominent branding throughout the exhibition publicity materials, including:
- a bespoke promotional banner on NATECLA's website (conference web page) with links through to your company's corporate website. See example
- logos on promotional emails
- logos on any additional conference advertising
2. Prominent branding at the exhibition venue, including your company logo.
3. An opportunity to provide delegate notepads and pens
4. A free stand in the resource exhibition (where applicable)
5. Subtle promotion of your organisation's activities (relevant to our members) via our Twitter and Facebook channels
Offering excellent value for money, this package will provide your organisation with:
1. A free stand in the resource exhibition
2. Your company logo on NATECLA's website, in the main conference hall and in all promotional activity for the event
Secure an exhibition stand at one of our day conferences. The perfect opportunity to showcase your products and network with key decision makers and influencers. Event catering is always served within the resources exhibition at our events.
Find out more
To find out more about any of these opportunities, email our NATECLA National Coordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org