JOB ADVERT: Registration staff for NATECLA National Confernece
Advert for temporary NATECLA National Conference Staff
NATECLA National Conference
Date: 24 and 25 June 2022
Friday 10am – 6.30pm
Saturday 8am – 4.30pm
Venue: Conference Aston, Birmingham
NATECLA requires an enthusiastic person to work on the Conference registration desk throughout their annual National Conference for ESOL professionals, which is taking place at Conference Aston in Birmingham in June.
The main purpose of the role is to
• Assist in setting up of registration desk
• Greet delegates
• Register delegates
• Hand out delegate badges and delegate bags
• Answer questions about the event
• Direct delegates to syndicate rooms, Conference Aston reception etc
• Refer questions to NATECLA staff or trustees, or Conference Aston staff as appropriate
• Ensure the registration area remains tidy
• Other tasks as directed by NATECLA staff or trustees
• Good customer service ability
• Good communication skills
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to use initiative to solve problems
Rate of pay £10 per hour (for 7.5 hours per day) £150 in total
Training will be given on the first day at 10am
Breaks can be taken during quieter periods.
Please note that this role is not suitable for anyone intending to attend the conference as a delegate as they will be working the whole time and therefore will not be able to attend workshops etc.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 10 June explaining why you would like the job and how your experience makes you suitable for the role.