JOB ADVERT: Head of Life Skills and Community (London)
- Job title: Head of Life Skills and Community
- Employer: Elatt, London E8
- Contact: Anthony Harmer, Chief Executive on 0207 275 6750 or email: email@example.com.
- Website: Elatt website
- Closing date: 10th July 2019 10am
- Pay and conditions: £37,803 - £43,945, Fixed Term October 2019 to September 2020
An opportunity has arisen on the ELATT Leadership Team to enable their long-serving Head of Life Skills and Community to take a 12-month sabbatical. Delivering a comprehensive programme of English language skills, volunteering and social engagement, the Life Skills & Community team is full of dynamic, highly motivated and collaborative individuals who make a real difference to the lives of refugees and newly arrived migrants in London.
You will need to be a strategically-minded leader, focused on seeing the bigger picture but with a keen eye for operational detail. You will believe passionately in our vision to create opportunities for our students at all stages in their progress, combined with an even stronger belief in the skill and determination of your team to achieve that.
Apply today and participate in an enriching experience which directly impacts on improving the lives of some of the most disadvantaged communities in London.
Aims of the post
- To provide ELATT students with the highest quality learning experience, establishing an environment of support, inclusion and aspiration.
- To manage the operations and quality of activities and projects within Life Skills and Community, including those funded by ESFA, GLA, AMIF and BBO/ESF.