JOB ADVERT: Skills for Life tutors (Tower Hamlets)
- Job titles: Skills for Life Tutor – ESOL Specialist (Full Time) AND Skills for Life Tutor – English Literacy Specialist (0.5 FTE)
- Employer: Tower Hamlets Council, London E3 5EQ
- Contact: Victoria Holmes - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 02073645912
- Website Tower Hamlets Council website.
- Location: Across the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, London
- Closing date: 20th May 2019
- Pay and conditions: Please see our website
Idea Store Learning is the Adult and Community Education department at Tower Hamlets Council and we are currently advertising two teaching posts:
- RES00644: 1 x Skills for Life Tutor – ESOL Specialist (Full Time)
- RES00643 1 x Skills for Life Tutor – English Literacy Specialist (0.5 FTE)
Tower Hamlets has one of the most economically and socially diverse communities in the UK. We are committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for our learners, and provide a unique combination of adult learning, library and information services through Idea Stores and community venues.
Graded Good by Ofsted (November 2016), the Preparation for Life and Work area delivers high quality programmes focusing on the development of English (including ESOL), Maths and Employability skills. These teaching opportunities will allow you to be part of an ambitious and innovative team.
The posts are term time only (41 weeks per year) and fixed term for an initial period of 12 months.
Please apply via our website
. We cannot accept application by CV.
The closing date for all posts is 20th May 2019