Job vacancy SCCB - Head of School, International English and ESOL – Foundation Studies
Back to news list
04 September 2018
- Job Title Head of School, International English and ESOL – Foundation Studies
- Employer South & City College Birmingham
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website https://www.sccb.ac.uk/
- Location South & City College Birmingham (any College Centre)
- Closing Date 11th Sept 2018
- Pay and conditions Management Spine 6-8 Salary: £39,874 to £42,037 per annum
- Reference: REQ000274 Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: Full-time 37 hours (12 teaching hours per week)
South & City College Birmingham is one of the largest ESOL providers in the UK with over 4000 ESOL students on 8 sites around Birmingham. Alongside our ESOL provision we have a thriving International (EFL) English offer at our Digbeth Campus including preparation for IELTs, Pre Sessional English for a number of universities, Cambridge English and summer schools. We are British Council accredited.
We are currently looking for a Head of School - who will also act as director of studies for EFL. The person appointed will lead a team of staff delivering our international provision and also manage a small ESOL provision. The closing date for applications is 11th September and we are planning to interview on 17th September.
Please visit our website for further details.
www.sccb.ac.uk - vacancies