** SOLD OUT ** NATECLA Webinar - Remote Teaching for Low Levels
Request further information
** SOLD OUT **
Title: Remote Teaching for Low Levels
Date: 25 February 2021
Time: 17:00 to 18:30
Presenter: Arthur McKeown
Cost: NATECLA members £5, non-members £25
This session describes our experience in providing ESOL for groups of adult migrants, refugees and asylum seekers who have little or no English:
- Some of the needs they have and the challenges they face in engaging with online delivery
- Some suggestions for material and resources that can be used
- Some of the delivery techniques that have been working in practice.
The webinar will be useful for anyone who is interested in the provision of ESOL for adult learners, especially, migrants, refugees and asylum seekers who are taking their first steps in English.
You will have an opportunity:
- To consider likely language needs of adult Beginners
- To comment on some resources and material
- To discuss some options for online, blended and face-to-face delivery.
Arthur McKeown has worked as a teacher, teacher trainer and centre manager on three continents. Since retiring, he has worked with other volunteers to devise, document and deliver ESOL for Beginners (face-to-face and online) in Belfast and beyond.
You can pay for membership at the same time to obtain the reduced webinar price. Alternatively, you can join NATECLA online here.
If you want to register multiple people or if you have any problems booking using the Findjoo booking system please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book and pay.
Date(s): 25 February 2021 to 25 February 2021
Time: 17:00 - 18:30
Price: £5 member, £25 non-member
Location: Online webinar
Main contact: Fatima Bibi