Conference bursaries 2015
DEADLINE FOR 2015 BURSARY APPLICATIONS: SATURDAY 30 MAY 2015.
A limited number of part bursaries (£150 maximum) are available for this year's National Conference,
Applications for bursaries are managed centrally and those applying must be current personal members of NATECLA. Find out more how to join NATECLA from as little as £15 per year.
- All applicants must be prepared to deliver a 3 minute presentation as part of NATECLA's Teachmeet session on Friday 26 June 2015. Find out more about this great CPD opportunity
- Applicants must approach their employer in the first instance to request funding. We require evidence from your place of work that they cannot fund your application. (This could be a copy of an email or letter from your Staff Development/Finance department or line manager). However retired members, students or volunteers are not excluded from applying for a bursary.
- All personal members of NATECLA are eligible to apply for a bursary for national conference irrespective of grade of membership or whether working full or part time.
- Priority for bursaries to go to NATECLA officers (branch and management council) and a maximum of 5 core conference organisers from the organising branch. We offer a free place for 1 person representing the Ruth Hayman Trust and a place to South & City College Birmingham, who host our National Centre. If you fall into any of these categories, please make it clear in your bursary application.
- New personal members applying for bursaries will be expected to pay for their membership in advance.
- A person will not be eligible to receive a bursary more than once unless they are included in the priority categories described above.
- We are unable to fund any travel costs.
- If you cannot attend for any reason you must contact us immediately so we can offer the place to another person. Non-attendance without explanation will mean that you will personally be invoiced for the whole amount.
The closing date for application and evidence to be sent to National Centre is Friday 30 May 2015. Applicants will be notified of the outcome by Friday 5 June 2015.
>> To find out more about bursaries for National Conference, email email@example.com.