Sponsorship and Exhibitions
Be seen by hundreds of ESOL professionals at some of the most highly acclaimed events in the UK's English teaching calendar.
View the Terms and Conditions for sponsoring and exhibiting at NATECLA conferences and events below.
• By completing the sponsorship and exhibition booking form, you/your organisation are agreeing to comply with NATECLA’s payment terms and conditions.
• We will accept cancellations in writing by email (but not by phone) before the sponsorship agreement is signed.
• If cancellation takes place after signing of the agreement, NATECLA will try and sell the item of sponsorship. If the item is re-sold, NATECLA will refund the sponsorship fee minus any cost incurred. If no sale is secured four weeks prior to the event date, the full sponsorship fee must be paid.
• Hosting an exhibition entitles you to bring two members of staff to service your stand. Any additional staff must be registered to attend at the chargeable exhibitor rate. An exhibitor pass will entitle your party to all catering and refreshments served within the exhibition area.
• By completing a booking form, you/your organisation are agreeing to, and will comply with, NATECLA’s payment terms and conditions.
• We will accept cancellations by writing or email (but not by phone) up to two weeks before the event but will charge a fee of 50% of the cost of the stand. After the specified cancellation date, refunds will not be made.
• Outstanding invoices will be liable for payment in full.
• NATECLA is happy to accept exhibitor replacements. You must write or email to inform us of these changes.
A confirmation letter, exhibition details and joining details will be issued prior to the event. If you have not received them within ten working days of submitting your exhibition booking form, please contact the National Coordinator.
The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. In the event of any situation that prevents your organisation from exhibiting (such as transport strikes, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, or personal health) NATECLA cannot be held responsible and will not issue a refund.
An exhibitor listing will be publicised in the final event programme. You must supply the required information by the deadline. NATECLA is not able to assist with marketing or promotion of your stand in addition to this.
You will be responsible for the cost of the following:
• The fee for the stand space
• The fee for any additional staff (over and above the two permitted to man your stand)
• Any additional items ordered by you at the venue or through NATECLA or other third party organisations.